Sunday, September 11, 2011

Circle of Love




One early morning I was out on a pleasant walk chanting japa. At one point something opened up in me and I had a rare, incomparable experience. I perceived that everything around me was connected in a harmonious, tender unity. My body relaxed and I felt fully present in the moment without any fear or tension. Everything around me was pulsating a radiant love. A glimpse into the soul of reality. There was no fragmentation or estrangement anywhere. I could look around without fear of mistrust or resistance. In the presence of that love I felt supported and secure. That freedom opened up my being, as a closed bud blossoming out in abundance and beauty. I received love and I returned love, a constant flow, a circle of love. There was so much beauty and brilliance in all these. In that loving presence my consciousness was set free to simply be there and appreciate reality in all its wonder around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment